Thursday, January 6, 2011

Merry Christmas!

This year Shawn and I were in Thatcher for Christmas. It was our old fashion Christmas were every gift was home made! At first, I was not happy about it but after starting it was a lot of fun. I learned how to sew something it enjoyed every minute of it. All the kids got a long and we all enjoyed ourselves.


This is what Christmas looks with 26 people and 14 of them are kids!! Every year my family tries to get a picture of the tree. You can see me trying to stand in there but there were some many presents!

This is now hanging in my kitchen. Thanks Danae! I love it!!!



These mades these purses for my nieces


This is a popcorn bowl Shawn and I made for his Dad.




My brother-in-law, Cory, built this train. The kids spend hours on it. Cory would pull them all around the neighborhood. It was one of the kids favorite things to do.





3 comments:

  1. It was so much fun. I'm so glad you got pictures of the train. I completely forgot to take any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! How did we not even really talk about Christmas last night? Ha ha. I'm so glad you blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for you blogging now! Looks like you had a good Christmas. We missed you guys! Love the cute 'family is everything' hook deal, so cute.

    ReplyDelete