Saturday, April 14, 2012

Our Home


It has been a long time since I have done a post so, I thought it would be best to start up again with this one. Shawn and I have been lucky enough to buy a home! We put in our offer at the end of May of 2011 and finally got closed at the end of Jan 2012 and were able to move in at the beginning of Feb. It was long and stressful time, but well worth it. It has been so nice to have a home and have our own space! We love our neighbors and our neighborhood!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've never seen the outside. It's very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks great! We will have to come down and get a personal tour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I hope we can come and see it in person sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete